How do I retrieve my game progress of pyramid solitaire saga

Options
sweetheart1948
sweetheart1948 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited April 2021 in Support

I signed up to keep progress of my game of pyramid solitaire saga and can not get a connection back to the game. I dont want to start this game from level 1.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,807 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @sweetheart1948 Your question is about Pyramid Solitaire and you are now in Soda forum. But no worries, we will move your support to the right forum 😊. Tagging @teresawallace44

• sweetheart1948
    Options

I'm very new to the community but since my initial sign in I have not been able to get an answer on how to retrieve my progress on pyramid solitaire saga. It's been very difficult trying to maneuver throw the forum to get an answer. Would like to retrieve my game asap.

• sweetheart1948
    Options

I'm new to this community and would like to get an answer on how to retrieve the progress of my game of pyramid solitaire saga. Maneuvering through the forum has been difficult and would like to know how to get the question answered as soon as possible.

• sweetheart1948
    Options

I've tried to link up to the thread and I still get no help. It only allows for me to log in to the site over again. I've patiently waited but it looks as though there is so many questions in the community that needs answering to the same question I have. If there is no help I will go ahead and disconnect from the site and start over.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @sweetheart1948

Welcome to the community and as for your problem. I have already sent the issue on to a Community Manager so they can take care of it. Hopefully here soon a solution will be able to fix the connection problem. As for your progress in the game. What platform was you playing Pyramid on ie Facebook, King Community or something else. If you log out of that platform and log back into your game with your King account that may solve the problem. If not all I can say is to wait patiently for a answer or you can go to the bottom of this page and hit the words β€œContact Us” and a chat box will come up. Take your time and give a detailed description of the problem and also you User ID which is found in your profile at the top. Double tap the word β€œKing” twice and a number will show up and that’s your ID. πŸ‘

Thanks for playing Pyramid Solitaire. πŸ’•πŸ€—

The more you use the community the easier it becomes to navigate. πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

@Lola_Pop another connection issue.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @Nix66 and @Yosca for all the help πŸ’•πŸ€—

Hopefully we can get this issue fixed πŸ’•πŸ‘

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?