Pyramid solitaire saga

lizbeth4
lizbeth4 Posts: 11 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Support

Once AGAIN I have lost all my boosters, the gam froze, then turned off, when I turned it on again no boosters

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Anyway, in the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Also check :

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @lizbeth4

I had the same problem with my game and come to find out that my device was to old to support the game. I had a old iPad and I had to play it on my iPhone and it was fixed. Also if that doesn’t fix the problem then please try @Diamond Lim’s links and hopefully that will fix it. If not then contact customer support at the link “Contact Us” at the bottom of this page. Also make sure your device is updated and also your game and restart your device. 👍

I will also check to see if you’re on the tagging list for Pyramid Solitaire. 💕🤗

Thank you @Diamond Lim for the help. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?