Lost levels/greyed out older levels

Options
44dollydimples
44dollydimples Posts: 11 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Discussions

Hi all. Still no fix for me after even reinstalling the app so still at end of 207.

I have greyed out levels 145, 151-160, 174, 177-178. The level just before the grey ones appear unfinished. So I started playing level 144 and worked my way thru to the end and it automatically moved on to level 145, which is no longer grey and it needs playing.

While I am waiting for a fix I am working my way thru all the greyed out levels for something to do, plus I've a feeling I ain't ever gonna get new levels while these grey ones appear unplayed!!

Comments

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @44dollydimples

Here’s the latest update from the studio...⬇️

Please read.

Here’s the latest update from the CM. ⬇️⬇️

So, I've got new information from the game team: the players who lost their levels should have the fix in place now or in the next hours. However, there is a test going on that will make some players see a different last level. This is a test and there's nothing we can do about it, I'm afraid. That can be the reason why we're still getting reports today.

Regarding the Boosters: if they had been purchased, please tell players to contact the Player Support team using the button in the game; if they were won and not bought, there's nothing we can do. 😓

You should be returned back to your regular episodes when the studio is finish testing the newer episodes. Sorry for any inconvenience. 😢

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?