Timeframe on lost levels

Options
Patti21
Patti21 Posts: 64 Level 2

@teresawallace44 ,

Hi Teresa, having been that the game would be operational 'in a few hours' a few days ago, we are all still waiting for new levels and as in my case and many others to be returned to the level I was playing before the update. I think we would all appreciate an 'approximate' time frame now as this is getting long! Can you ask the powers that be to provide some insight as to the further time this will take please?

Thanks

Patti

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Patti21 Hi Again

Although i can appreciate this is frustrating would just like to say that although @teresawallace44 is probably doing everything she can to get some information for everyone. Sometimes this is not that easy. We have to rely on the game studio passing this information on to the CMs here who can then inform everyone, but asking for time frames can be impossible some times due to how complex the issue may be. My guessing at the moment this is not an easy a fix as we would all like and all we can do is be patient and hope they find the fix for the issue

• Patti21
    Patti21 Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

@Freddy_

I know Teresa is doing a great job.. like everybody else who has played this game to the last level, I miss it that's all .. :(

• kiwirose62
    kiwirose62 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Got all my levels back yay!!!!

• kathy3220
    kathy3220 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Got my levels back too! BUT, I am still missing my boosters I collected and bought.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Patti21

Like @Freddy_ mentioned above, approximate times isn’t something I can post since the studio doesn’t know. If you’ve every worked with coding and computers it is not an easy fix unfortunately. Please be patient as there are a lot of players with this problem. You will get back on track soon. 🤗

@kathy3220

Won/collected boosters can not be given back once lost but if you purchased some then you’ll have to contact customer support from with in your game or at the bottom of this page. ⬇️⬇️

@kiwirose62

I am glad you got your levels back. 🤗

Thank you everyone for being patient and understanding with this problem. 👍

Thanks for tagging me @Freddy_

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?