Lost levels

Options
Judy_Cockayne
Judy_Cockayne Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, I have been playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga for over 6 years, and buy monthly. I am on level 1261. The game stopped loading so I looked up what to do on a community page. It advised to uninstall and reinstall the game which I did, but it has put me back to level 1! Please help!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,581 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Judy_Cardamone Welcome to Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

I saw your question by chance, my responsible colleague @teresawallace44 is in a different time zone and will certainly be here later.

I will try to help you.

Before you uninstalled your game, were you logged in to the game as a user or did you play as an anonymous user?

If you were logged in to the game (either via email and password or via Facebook), all you need to do is connect to your account and get back to your current level.

However, if you were not logged in, I have to ask our CM @Lola_Pop if we can help you.

You continue to write that 1261 was your last level and you couldn't continue playing. Did you check your store to see if there was an update? If it doesn't go on in the game, this should always be your first step. Furthermore, I have to tell you that the game is offered on different platforms and devices. I know from my own experience that updates are no longer offered for Amazon Kindle and Win10 PC / Laptop. That's why I downloaded the app to my Android mobile device and can continue playing there without any problems.Β 

Please tell me or Teresa more about whether you were logged in to the game and on which device/platform you are playing. We will then try to find a solution.

Thank you very much.Β 

• Judy_Cockayne
    Options

Thank you for your reply.

I only play on my Android phone, although originally ie 6 years ago I played on my old laptop through Facebook. I did have an account setup, I think, although at my age it's hard to remember that far back.

I look forward to hearing from you or Teresa later.

Thanks

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Judy_Cockayne

Welcome to the King community. πŸ€—

I am so sorry this happened to you. Please check for new updates for your game and also make sure your device is up to date. Also try restarting your device, that sometimes helps. @DieOmimi is correct about the different devices for updates. Hope you can get back to your original level. Maybe @Lola_Pop can help also. πŸ’•πŸ‘

Thanks @DieOmimi for the help. πŸ’•

Thanks for playing Pyramid Solitaire. πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Judy_Cockayne
    Options

Thank you for your reply.

I have done everything you suggested but still have not recovered my levels. I really don't want to lose them. I am not prepared to start again.

Regards

Judy

• Judy_Cockayne
    Options

Is there anyone at King, who can help with this please?

• OseeASi
    OseeASi Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

Log in with your Facebook profile @Judy_Cockayne after opening the settings (the gear icon in the bottom left corner).

Hope that helps.

• Judy_Cockayne
    Options

OseeASi

I LOVE YOU!! Thank you so much! I am back where I left off which actually was 1212 not 1261 as I stated.

Again, thank you so much!!

Judy

• OseeASi
    OseeASi Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

@Judy_Cockayne I'm glad I could help ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?