cathyr66 Posts: 14 Level 2

All my boosters have disappeared !

Anyone else?

Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @cathyr66

Have you checked for new updates for your game and device? Also if you reset your device then that sometimes work. Your boosters are stored on your device so they can not be replaced if lost. 👍

I hope they return. 🙏

Thanks for playing Pyramid Solitaire. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,400 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hello there! @cathyr66 👋

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔔 Let's hear you out HERE!🔊

What is your favorite King game? HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🎵 King Community Playlist HERE 🎵

👧🧑 Let's break the ice HERE 🍧🍦

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• cathyr66
    cathyr66 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Tried all this and not got my boosters back.

One minute they were there and then they were gone, for no reason .

Very frustrated!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,400 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering. It's very unfortunately and sorry. We cannot help you another solution. 😔

So you can check to read attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters and if you have however lost purchased items on my previous reply here again. But don't worry! These features are still helping you to earn more boosters (gold bars) on this game. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?