Game didn't save my progress

Options

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,684 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @reginarunner Welcome to our King Community. I am glad that you have found your way here.

How have you saved your progress in the past? The easiest way is to create a King account by going to the settings in your game and log in. For the process, you can follow the link in my signature.

Have a nice day.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hello there! @reginarunner 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Pyramid Solitaire Saga? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

🛠 Not loading nor connecting to Facebook! All the information is HERE

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?