Bamsimpson Posts: 3 Newbie

How do i pass level 3905 i can’t pass this board for nothing

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me tagging @DieOmimi @OseeASi who have completed up Level 3905 on this game if they can help and given tips. 😉

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

🔥 Hot now in Pyramid HERE! 💥

Introduce yourself! Start your adventure in the Pyramid Community here!

🥳 Celebrate Level 4000 with a badge and an exclusive wallpaper!

🏺Ra's Third Eye is about to share its wisdom with us players HERE

📮 Pyramid Suggestion Box HERE

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,683 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim.

@Bamsimpson I tried to play this level 3905 again at the end of episode 257. I have to admit that I don't know how I managed this level back then. The level may have been changed by the studio. In any case, it is not solvable as it is now.

At first I thought that there are still key cards or other cards to expose the lock, which are under the cards blocked with chains. So I used one of my last jokers to see what's under the cards locked with chains. Unfortunately, it was in vain. There was nothing there!

tAs you can see in my next picture, I cleared all the accessible cards out of the way and then got stuck. There are no more cards to solve the lock above the 10 or the ace. 

I failed at this level. It cannot be solved without a booster. 

Since basically all levels have to be solvable without a booster, I will record a report to the studio and ask our community manager @Lola_Pop to contact the studio. 

I hope that we will soon find a solution for you. Please be patient.

Dear @teresawallace44 I will mark you in the report. Please follow the solution through the studio and let the player know when the bug is fixed.

Thank you very much.

@OseeASi / @yass78 if you want to test it too, it's the final level of episode 257. Thanks. 

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Great job! Thank you for your helping the player and reporting this level problem. @DieOmimi 👍😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello again! @Bamsimpson 👋

Great news as Community Team answered us this level (Level 3905) fixed now! 👍😄

So don't forget to update the latest version of this game and use stable internet connection then we hope you can playing then completing this level has fixed now! 😄

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

🔥 Hot now in Pyramid HERE! 💥

👋 Introduce yourself! Start your adventure in the Pyramid Community here!

🥳 Celebrate Level 4000 with a badge and an exclusive wallpaper!

🏺Ra's Third Eye is about to share its wisdom with us players HERE

📮 Pyramid Suggestion Box HERE

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?