Level 246

Options
Cedrik
Cedrik Posts: 3 Newbie

For a long long time (like years) I play only lev el 246. It's so complete and fun and I am trying to set new record score each time. I stopped playing for a while and when I wanted to play again I noticed that level 246 looks completely different. On an older phone is the same as before.. What happened? How can I play the old level 246 on the new phone again? Thanks

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,322 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello there! @Cedrik 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry as I think Community Team has updated/changed this level design and difficult differently now. So there is no this old level design and difficult updated/changed back possible. You can check this similar information here (Levels keep changing, looks different from online videos!) that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Cedrik
    Cedrik Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

well, is the most stupid thing i've ever heard ..u basically are saying that some of the levels that i played are completely different know? so it's like i hadnt played any of them? Why changing a level (including design) instead of adding a new one? level 246 was the same for a long time, on mobile, why bother to change it ? lucky me, i still have the old phone.. turned wifi off so the game cant update...

• 0la
    0la Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It's really a dumb thing to do.they should have added them as new levels not changing the last ones

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello there! @0la 👋

If you have playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, you can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello there! @0la 👋

If you have playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, you can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

If you are not playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?