Doing well but anonymous?

Options
dripfedfred
dripfedfred Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello.

After only 12 hours in hooked on Pyramid but I remain anonymous on the rankings.

I've read the forum so created an account on King and also linked my game and forum username.

However I can't find anywhere within the game to link the actual game with my new account.

How's do I do this.?

Thanks in advance

David

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,326 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! This website (King Community) has only Supports, Discussions, Contests and others. 😅

You can download and play Pyramid Solitaire Saga here! ♣️😉

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Are you newbie when you joined? Learn more guides here around King Community! 👑💡

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @dripfedfred !

We're glad you found your way to the Pyramid Solitaire forum!

I'd like to make sure we did understand you correctly 😅

As our @Diamond_Lim says, here in the Community we meet friends and chat about the game, and that's what our forum leaderboard is about:

However if you are among the top, top top players worldwide, and you link your accounts, you'll appear as a Pro Player in the forum. You'll see that rank on your profile, and you'll collect a badge to show everybody.

If you keep on commenting, you'll rank up in the forum and reach level 2, 3, 4, 5 and even the legend status 😉

I hope it helps! If you were referring to anything else, please feel free to contact us again. You can then tag @teresawallace44 , who is the Pyramid Mod and will be happy to assist. ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?