Sandie377 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Support

HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,326 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can untick any email and/or pop-up notifications that I hope you haven't received any email and/or pop-up notifications from King Community. Here is a tip of how to manage your notification preferences here! 😉

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting and Community account FAQ:s here

If you have playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, you can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Design your card to celebrate Level 5,000 - Win Gold Bars and Badge here!

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Sandie377

I hope your question was answered and you have uncheck email in preferences with the link that @Diamond_Lim provided

Thanks for playing Pyramid. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?