how to link to Facebook

flutemusic
flutemusic Posts: 1 Newbie

How do you link to Facebook!

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,862 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me help you how to sign in your Facebook Account that you can save your progress on this game. 😉

Open the game on your device. Then Click on the blue Facebook Connect button, Enter your Facebook email and password and off you go!

Extra notes about transfer progress with any devices :

Use either a King or Facebook account to easily switch between devices and access your game progress and Gold Bars wherever you play. Boosters and extra lives however, are always stored locally on the device you received them on, so they won't move across devices. You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!)

I hope you can understand to read and follow these steps. 😊

You can also find more information about King and Facebook Profiles here! 😉

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?