How do you play games?

Options
MightyMole
MightyMole Posts: 1 Newbie

I've have just re-joined King.com. I used to be able to play games but I can't find anywhere where games are accessible. If I click on a game to play it just takes me to a leaders board. Doesn't King.com host their own games anymore?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,288 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @MightyMole 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! This website (King Community) has only Supports, Discussions, Contests and others. 

If you want to play any King's Game (Games) on any devices : 

Type of phone's Version (such as Android, iOS/iPhone/iPad and Amazon) : You can search 'King' then you click on any King's Game (Games) to show 'Saga' by King then you download it/them on Google Play Store (Android) / App Store (iOS/iPhone/iPad) / Amazon. 

Computer Version (such as Facebook and Windows 10) : You can't download then search and play Candy Crush Games, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Blossom Blast Saga only on Facebook.

You can also download Candy Crush Games, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue, Bubble Witch 3 and Blossom Blast Saga only on Microsoft Store (Windows 10).

You can also check to select what's King Game will you like playing here? 😉

So can you got to play it/them? I hope you can play it/them! Enjoy your happy playing! 😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Win Gold Bars for the game: How many cards can you find here? I 🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Helena for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?