How to change email address?

Options
Bonnit
Bonnit Posts: 1 Newbie

Good day. I love playing your game, Pyramid. But there was a problem with entering the game. I click on the shortcut of the game, but it does not load, it just throws it out of the game. I can't delete and download because the game is registered to an old email that is inactive. if to do?

Answers

• lg9192
    lg9192 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,350 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2022
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your question with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Win Gold Bars for the game: How many cards can you find here? I 🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Helena for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,350 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You click on "Contact Us" then you ask your problem only that I hope how they can help and answer you but it taken longer. 😉

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Win Gold Bars for the game: How many cards can you find here? I 🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Helena for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?