Pyramid keeps crashing

Options
jocamo40
jocamo40 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited November 2022 in Support

When I click to play pyramid solitaire it comes on but then crashes seconds later, I then have to click on it again to actually play the game. Now it’s doing that but it’s doing when I press to add more lives. I have automatic updates on, restarted my phone and have loads of storage left 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ any suggestions

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,622 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Try following these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉 I We're looking for the best tips to pass the hardest levels - Win Gold Bars here! I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?