How do you connect your game to your king.com community account?

Options
vicki_o
vicki_o Posts: 10 Level 2

I could swear my game was connected through my community account. My game kept freezing on me mid game right after making a gold bar and booster purchase. Customer service suggested I log out, log back in.

I did... only to find I forgot my password and had to reset it.

Next thing I know, My entire game is lost, my boosters, all my gifted lives and my level. It set me back to the very start!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,515 Friends Moderator
    Options

@vicki_o welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

I'm sorry for what happened to you. Normally, if you change your password, the game will be preserved. Also, the boosters and gold bars should not be lost if you use the same email address and only request a new password.

Maybe you accidentally deleted the app from your device or reinstalled the app? Then your boosters and lives have been irretrievably extinguished.

Can you please check if you signed in to the game with the same email address and new password? Then you should be at your current level and also see the gold bars. Both are stored on King servers, where they are not lost.

If you use a new email, then you have set up a completely new account and start again at level 1.

Please let me know how you are logged in to the game and if you have reinstalled the app.

Thank you very much.

• vicki_o
    Options

Good morning, hi!

Yes, I logged in with same email address. I had to change password to both my fb and game (king community) as I forgot. After doing so, my levels returned, however I still lost my purchased bars after game froze. A CS through email did offer to restore my boosters, which I appreciated very much, but I still lost my many many gifted lives sent to me over the last couple months.

No, I did not Uninstall/reinstall. I did, as directed by CSR (customer service rep) go into setting, clear game app cache snd data and that did not help. Also, after I was able to regain my levels, I attempted, to test, to purchase gold bars and again right after I bought the bars and booster needed, my game froze AGAIN. So, until and unless this issue can be fixed to where I'm not losing my money purchasing bars I just lose before getting to use them, I will just refrain from making more bar purchases.

Thank you!

• vicki_o
    Options

Again I ask though...

Why does my game continue to freeze after making a cash purchase to buy boosters?

And AGAIN... I DO NOT at this stage, wish to uninstall and reinstall losing all my past putchased boosters, etc..

It's frustrating. I know I'm repeating myself, however, I'm just seeking help on this issue!!

Please!!!

• DieOmimi
    Options

@vicki_o how much free memory do you have on your device? Lack of memory is the biggest cause of freezing and crashes.

If you have been deducted real money for your purchases, you can claim it with your provider. We have a help article in the community. I'll be happy to give you the link if this is true.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@vicki_o can you also tell me your device specification (device type, version). I would like to ask our manager if there are any problems specifically with your device type. 

Please also give me your User ID so that our manager can view your account. You can find your User ID by going to your profile and double-clicking on the King logo above your avatar. The User ID is your technical identifier.

In your experience with the game, I really want to help you. I'm really sorry you had such high losses. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?