Windows 11

Options
Mycou
Mycou Posts: 6 Level 2

I've upgraded to Windows 11 and would like to know if I'll be able to play Pyramid Solitaire Saga?

I do play on my phone, but that leaves a lot to be desired.

I'd love to be able to play on my PC again.

Thx!!

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,393 Friends Moderator
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Mycou warm welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga. I'm sorry to tell you that pyramid Solitaire Sage can only be played on mobile devices. If you still have the app on Windows, you can play some levels if you have played less than 2500 levels so far. But beware! The app on Windows is no longer supported and no bugs are fixed. Therefore, it is advisable to play only on mobile devices. 

Pyramid Solitaire Saga is a wonderful game that you can always play on your phone if you have to bridge any waiting times. I do it exactly the same way and always play on my phone whenever I have time or have to wait for upcoming things (doctor's visit, bus, train or waiting at home for the fitter or the delivery service).

Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga. ❤️🃏

• Mycou
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello DieOmimi,

Thank you for the quick answer. I do miss Pyramid Solitaire Saga, but as you said, I do play when I have to wait. So, I do play it. Just not as much. I play other King games and thoroughly enjoy them also.

Have a great evening! Mycou

• Mycou
    Answer ✓
    Options

DieOmimi, You must thoroughly enjoy your work. Being a Moderator must be hard, but fun at the same time.

Thanks again! Mycou

Answers

• DieOmimi
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Mycou warm welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga. I'm sorry to tell you that pyramid Solitaire Sage can only be played on mobile devices. If you still have the app on Windows, you can play some levels if you have played less than 2500 levels so far. But beware! The app on Windows is no longer supported and no bugs are fixed. Therefore, it is advisable to play only on mobile devices. 

Pyramid Solitaire Saga is a wonderful game that you can always play on your phone if you have to bridge any waiting times. I do it exactly the same way and always play on my phone whenever I have time or have to wait for upcoming things (doctor's visit, bus, train or waiting at home for the fitter or the delivery service).

Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga. ❤️🃏

• Mycou
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello DieOmimi,

Thank you for the quick answer. I do miss Pyramid Solitaire Saga, but as you said, I do play when I have to wait. So, I do play it. Just not as much. I play other King games and thoroughly enjoy them also.

Have a great evening! Mycou

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Mycou I don't play it as much as other King games either. I'm only on :level 6.....something (I think 6.130). My favorite is still Candy Crush Friends Saga and Blossom Blast Saga. There I strive to be at the end of the map. In Candy Crush I'm only level 13,686 and soda level 11,200. There it is not advantageous to be at the end of the map. You won't be able to win anything because most actions require new levels. 😍🤷‍♀️

• Mycou
    Answer ✓
    Options

DieOmimi, You must thoroughly enjoy your work. Being a Moderator must be hard, but fun at the same time.

Thanks again! Mycou

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?