Issues with Pyramid Solitaire Saga on Android

Options
techcat
techcat Posts: 3 Newbie

Earlier this week my app stopped working. I couldn't open it at all. I cleared cache, shutdown and restarted phone and nothing worked. Ended up having to uninstall and reinstall the app (losing all of my stored lives and boosters). Now the app launches, but I cannot receive lives for some reason. I had a friend send lives and they never appear. Is there a fix for this issue?

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,326 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @techcat sorry you are having this problem. Yes once you uninstall your game, you will loose all of your boosters.

Regarding the map. Do you show the lives on the top? Also do you have the envelope for sending and receiving lives? Can you do a scrseenshot of your game please.

• techcat
    Options

Here is the screenshot. No folder to receive lives

• johamilton
    edited June 2023
    Options

Thank you so much for the map. So when you open your game, Do you have the option to send lives? Please remember that if you do not have any lives sent to you and is waiting, you will not have an envelope

Please let me know what Android you have and the version and that you do have at least 2 GB of free space.

Also, can you please give me your King ID#. You can find that here⤵️

Tap on your cogwheel

You will see 3 lines, taps on that

Tap on Profile

and double tap on the king logo, that then will show you the King ID#

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,553 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @techcat heartily welcome!

After a new installation, it will take quite a while before you see the envelope with donated lives again.

Every time you open the app, you'll be asked to send lives. Your teammates as well. Lives are sent through King's servers with a small time delay. Since millions of players send and receive lives every day, so-called packets are packed. This means that not every single life is sent in the same way, but only when there is a time window. The time slots are usually opened during off-peak hours, i.e. at night when fewer players are active or on weekends or holidays.

I recommend that you open and close the app several times a day. It is also always helpful for me to change the Internet connection from Wi-Fi to mobile data. 

• techcat
    Options

My profile ID is 1015371398

I am running Pyramid Solitaire Saga version 1.137.0

Android version 13

I can send lives, but am not receiving any.

• johamilton
    Options

Thanks for the imformation. Have you tried what @DieOmimi suggested above. Since it is a new installation, lets wait and see. Since you can send lives, then you will then start receiving them soon. Please have patience and lets see if they will build up and your envelope will appear.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?