I can not connect to the server if I want to buy gold bars it says no connection but I do have conne

Options
bezcarel
bezcarel Posts: 0 Newbie

I can not connect to the server if I want to buy gold bars it says check your Internet connection but I do have connection and internet

Answers

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,051 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @bezcarel! For this issue please try the following steps to see if it helps you.

Restart your device: Temporary files might be causing errors or network issues where your device is not connecting to the server or your local network properly, and sometimes a simple restart can solve this.

Switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app, and select Network & internet or Connections. Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, or turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on. 

Turn Airplane mode on and off: Open your Settings app, select Network & internet or Connections, and select Airplane Mode. Depending on your device, these options may be different. Now, turn the Airplane mode on, and wait for 10 seconds. Then, turn the Airplane mode off and ensure that your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection is active.

I would also try logging out and back in within the game as well, sometimes that helps too.

Let us know how it goes!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?