Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
I used to receive and send lives all the time. Now I'm not getting many, if any, lives after requesting. Sending lives seems to work OK. Anyone else having this trouble?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
same here
If you send me lives I'll send you lives everyday
Hi @lstevenson1470 warm welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga 🃏
In my game, sending and accepting lives works without any problems. If you'd like to try Taffy76's suggestion, open the app and go to your profile. Then use the "Log Out" function, close the game, and turn off your device completely for about a minute. After turning your device back on, open the app and log back in with your account.
How do I disconnect my account and re-enter?
I had this problem since weeks ago, I had to disconnect my account and enter again. You should try the same