Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support ā Get help here
Hi where do I get my mail with lives people send? I don't see it on any screens!š
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi Iām not getting lives as well how do I receive lives
Halo78:
1. Give up. This is an issue that has been going on for over a year.
2. It appears King has no intention on fixing the the issue.
3. Rebooting does not work.
4. You most likely will receive an email asking the standard questions they always ask but which to me is a rude to make it appear they care.
5. Spend money and pay for more lives if you want, it's you wallet; but know this...they are not going to fix this issue. I lost lives a while back, reported the issue (along with many others) and it has not been fixed.