Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
When I win chests it shows new boosters but they do not show up in game so how can I use them if they do not show up. Also if my King account is still valid why cant I save progress through email on my laptop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps 💓 Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
If the issue persist after the steps, please, https://soporto.king.com/contact