Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
Why is my game not loading so I can play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same problem. It stated there is a bug and to clear cache. I cleared the cash but it still doesn't work
On which device do you play, and which version of Pyramid Solitaire Saga do you have installed?
A mí me está pasando igual hace 1 semana y lo he actualizado y sigue igual. No es la pei era vez y al volver a instalarlo pierdes todas las vidas y las atudas
Hi @trincity a warm welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga 🃏
Please tell me more about your problem so I can help you better. Since when has this problem been occurring, and which device are you playing on? Have you checked your store and installed the latest update? I hope to hear from you soon. 🃏