🎴 Meet the characters in Pyramid Solitaire Saga: Kingsley!

Options
2»

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad for sharing this wonderful story and to all other Pyramid Solitaire Players!

Ohh, I didn't notice that Kingsley he is wearing glasses in one of the pics but after looking at it closely along with other pictures, I also found that the 1st drawing is pretty cute! With moustache! Remind me of an Italian baker 🙊

Kingsley solves the puzzles in a few minutes. How long does it take for you to solve a level in Pyramid Solitaire Saga? The easiest one took me a minute, that was when I first started playing 😆 as I progresses, the level is trickier but interesting at the same time!

Who’s your Kingsley in life? The helper that is always there for you? My Dad! He's very helpful and always there for me when I needed him.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad love the mouse is my favorite ! Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Thank you for introducing Kingsley

Thank you for tagging @Diamond Lim

• Rubina24
    Rubina24 Posts: 147 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

Who’s your Kingsley in life? The helper that is always there for you?

My dad is always there with me in every moment of life.

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options

Beautiful 😍 I love this game 💕

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

I have to agree @Crazy Cat Lad those drafts are pretty awesome and yes, the Kingsley with glasses is just too cute!

Love the Storyboarding that goes into characters before the final pick!

My Gran was my go to person. A kind lady full of grace and wisdom. Now that she's passed my "teammate" is my beautiful daughter! She's nearly 18 now...boy does that time go quickly....now we're starting that new journey from parent, into friendship and I get warm fuzzies every time I see her rise up to challenges and embrace life.

A great Article thank you 🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?