Pyramid Solitaire won't load

antz12345
antz12345 Posts: 2 Newbie
I've been playing this game off and on for years, but after the latest update, the game will no longer load on my iPad.  Once in a while, I can get all the way to starting my next level (#987), but it crashes every time before the game starts.  Any insight?

Best Answer

• John_Cooper-3
    John_Cooper-3 Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi antz12345 yes several others are having the same problem, which has occurred after this latest update. Which model is your iPad? If it's an iPad 2 then I feel it is the problem, because its operating system only goes to iOS 9.3.5 and the latest iPads have iOS 12.4 and are able to work with more complex coding, so maybe the programmers haven't allowed for the older iPads. My iPad 2 is 8 years old. I have tried all measures to possibly get it to work.

However, if you have an Android device like a tablet or mobile phone, or a Windows PC, the game will play fine on those platforms (Android get from Play Store, and PC get from Microsoft Store.) Also the game plays fine on the latest iPad, our friend says it does. 
    Hoping we will not have to wait too long for somebody from King Games to read of our problem, and make it available for older iPads....
ÂŤ1

Answers

• John_Cooper-3
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi antz12345 yes several others are having the same problem, which has occurred after this latest update. Which model is your iPad? If it's an iPad 2 then I feel it is the problem, because its operating system only goes to iOS 9.3.5 and the latest iPads have iOS 12.4 and are able to work with more complex coding, so maybe the programmers haven't allowed for the older iPads. My iPad 2 is 8 years old. I have tried all measures to possibly get it to work.

However, if you have an Android device like a tablet or mobile phone, or a Windows PC, the game will play fine on those platforms (Android get from Play Store, and PC get from Microsoft Store.) Also the game plays fine on the latest iPad, our friend says it does. 
    Hoping we will not have to wait too long for somebody from King Games to read of our problem, and make it available for older iPads....
  • antz12345
    antz12345 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I suspected that was the problem.  Yeah, I'm running an iPad 2 also....I was too cheap to buy a newer one.  I, too, hope they will address this issue.  I'm too close to level 1000 to give up now!!
  • John_Cooper-3
    I wonder if those who 'manipulate' Pyramid Solitaire are aware of the problems.  There must be many who have this problem - cannot see me updating my I Pad for the sake of 1 game damn it!!!!  So far all myother King games are working OK

• MAD_X
    MAD_X Posts: 6 Level 2

pyramid solitaire saga just decided not to open anymore. I was deep in the game searching for Helena's book. Game said it could be found in episode 100. 3 starred all levels AND turned them to gold...no book. I moved on. Now game doesn't load at all. I had upwards of 940 gold and a lot of extras...what to do?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you have updated the latest version of this game and restart your device? 🤔

If it's not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• preece1
    preece1 Posts: 14 Level 2

Since a recent up date I too can’t open my game . I have an old iPad but all my other games work except for pyramid solitaire saga .i don’t want to uninstall it, and re install it as I will loose years of playing this game .. not happy ....what an I do ..

• Diamond_Lim

How about you have updated the latest version of this game and restart your device? 🤔

If it's not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

• roxcam
    roxcam Posts: 1 Newbie

I uninstalled and reinstalled my game i was on level 985 now it put me back to beginning

• Diamond_Lim

Mostly of players have asked this problem too. 😢

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on this game? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

• preece1
    preece1 Posts: 14 Level 2

I’ve tried everything to get my pyramid solitaire game to load , nothing works ... looks like I will have to uninstall it . That’s me finished not going to waste my time on this game ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?