Pyramid solitaire

2»

Comments

• Moonlite2
    Moonlite2 Posts: 11 Level 2

Why is so hard for someone too keep their friends and family on the game, what happens with the pictures that once at the bottom of each level that shows the position one finish.

• Moonlite2
    Moonlite2 Posts: 11 Level 2

I did receive a text about the problem that this game has, but let’s get this off my plate I’m not a beginners I the one player if this game that always have to wait for the next level each and every week. Because you guys can’t fix the problem with this game then say so, as before I’m a father and a grandfather that only wants to play this game with friends and family, I did each and all the way you guys said do and it wasn’t and don’t work.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited February 2021

Hi @Reneeblade and @Moonlite2

You will find your Game ID in your profile of the game.

Double tap the King name on the top and your ID will appear.

The ID is for Community Managers and customer support only. No one else can use it for anything. If you go through the Customer Support link you will get a automated email response then you will have to respond to the automated email with you ID and description of the problem again. Customer Support will respond back with helpful information. You will have to wait a couple of day for that response. 👍

I hope this helps. I can only do so much the rest is up to their support team. 🤗

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?