I keep getting emsils about an Egg Decorating Competition in Candy Crush Friends Saga

Options
John_Cooper-3
John_Cooper-3 Posts: 36 Level 2

I keep getting emails about an Egg Decorating Competition in Candy Crush Friends Saga, but I don’t even play that game. Why am I receiving those emails?

Best Answer

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @John_Cooper-3

I have put you on a tagging list so when they’re contests you can win badges and or gold bars it really doesn’t matter if you play that certain game or not, you can still participate in these contests. We are also implementing a contest section for the smaller games in the community so you will be able to win gold bars and boosters for Pyramid Solitaire. These games will start April 1st. You can go to your notifications preference and uncheck emails and you will not receive emails only notifications on the community tab. 💕👍

I hope this answers your question and if you don’t want to be put on the tagging list just let me know and I will remove your name but you will have to find the contests on your own if you want to win prizes for Pyramid. 👍

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @John_Cooper-3

I have put you on a tagging list so when they’re contests you can win badges and or gold bars it really doesn’t matter if you play that certain game or not, you can still participate in these contests. We are also implementing a contest section for the smaller games in the community so you will be able to win gold bars and boosters for Pyramid Solitaire. These games will start April 1st. You can go to your notifications preference and uncheck emails and you will not receive emails only notifications on the community tab. 💕👍

I hope this answers your question and if you don’t want to be put on the tagging list just let me know and I will remove your name but you will have to find the contests on your own if you want to win prizes for Pyramid. 👍

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• John_Cooper-3
    John_Cooper-3 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for explaining about the tagging list. I have found the Egg Decorating Competition, and voted 😁

looking forward to the new ones coming on 1st April.!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?