when I try to load the game, it just turns off and goes back to my screen....

Options
lizbeth4
lizbeth4 Posts: 11 Level 2

what can I do to get it back

Best Answer

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @lizbeth4

Please follow @Diamond Lim‘s steps above and let us know if it is fixed or not. You may have to contact customer support. The link is located at the bottom of this page in “Contact Us”. You will need your game ID which you will find at the top of your profile in your game. 👍

Please let us know if and when it is fixed. 💕🤗

Thank you for the help @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,947 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

✍️ Subscribe here on Pyramid Solitaire Tagging List! 🎴

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• teresawallace44
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @lizbeth4

Please follow @Diamond Lim‘s steps above and let us know if it is fixed or not. You may have to contact customer support. The link is located at the bottom of this page in “Contact Us”. You will need your game ID which you will find at the top of your profile in your game. 👍

Please let us know if and when it is fixed. 💕🤗

Thank you for the help @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• lizbeth4
    lizbeth4 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

i deleted it and reloaded, it took me back to where I was, but I had lost all my boosters

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,947 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Very sorry for your problem again. You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• teresawallace44
    Options

I’m so sorry @lizbeth4 that you lots all your boosters. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game should be your last resort. Next time try to contact customer support and see if they can do anything. I will definitely help you with that if you need some help in contacting support. All you need to do is ask here in support section. 💕👍

Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire. 💕🤗

Thank you @Diamond Lim for all your help. 💕💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?