I have lost all my boosters. How do I recover?

nenahome
nenahome Posts: 1 Newbie

I have lost all my boosters. How do I recover?

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters (General Contest) 🌟

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @nenahome

Welcome to the wonderful King community. 💕🤗

Please make sure your game is up to date (updated) then turn your device off the back on or restart your device. I also logged out of my game and then logged back in. This is what helped me when I had a similar problem. If that don’t fix it then you will have to contact customer support with your game ID and a description of the problem. 👍

Let me know if you need any further help with this problem. 🤗

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• dotty1997
    dotty1997 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited April 2021

Where have all my prizes gone from Pyramid Solitaire Saga. My game is saved so I should be able to get them back. How?

• dotty1997
    dotty1997 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited April 2021

where have my rewards gone. If my game is saved then why aren't my rewards saved. It's really irritating especially at higher levels to have a fair amount of rewards taken away. How do I get them back.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters (General Contest) 🌟

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

Asked for it to be moved over but in the meantime @teresawallace44 is the game mod for that game 🙂

• teresawallace44
    edited April 2021

Hello @dotty1997

Sorry just ignore the link below.

Have you made sure your game is up to date? Also if you log out of your game and log back in then that might fix the problem.👍

What platform are you playing on ie iPhone, iPad or PC or something else? 🤔

Please let me know if your problem gets fixed.💕🤗

Thanks for playing Pyramid Solitaire. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• leg28
    leg28 Posts: 10 Level 2

I logged out, restarted like someone here suggested and still all my boosters are gone!

This is bad, very bad and not the 1st time. I'm sick of that. Coming to level 306 collecting and spending boosters which are now all gone... I had like 10+ of rare blockbusters A, and around 30 of other two. I also lost all extras: jokers, scepters and packs of cards. All in bases cca 10 pieces each... What is the point of playing and collecting when progress i lost?

Anyone have other solution or should I just erase the game?

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @leg28 👋

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

• teresawallace44

Hi @leg28

Welcome to the wonderful King community. 💕🤗

Please follow and read the links and tips that @Diamond Lim posted for your problem. 👍

I will also put you on a tagging list for Pyramid Solitaire so you can try and when gold bars for your game. You can also take a few minutes and explore the rest of the King community. 💕👍

Thanks for playing Pyramid Solitaire. 🤗

Thank you @Diamond Lim for all your help. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?