Pyramid Solitaire Saga Level 3039

Options
bibi-4
bibi-4 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, did anyone pass level 3039 with NO boosters?. Been stuck on this level for several days now, used the few boosters I had without even getting close. Just wondering if the level is doable as it is now. I am also curious if the game developers ever test a level before publishing it. Thanks.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,441 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @bibi-4 hello and welcome to our sweet and helpful community. 

Level 3039 is really very tough. You need to collect 30 cards in a row and the top cards are just a few to combine. These include jungle maps and cards that are locked with chains. I have only been able to collect 18 cards in a row without a booster. When I draw a new card, I have to start again to collect the 30 cards in a row. But then there are not so many cards left. In addition, the hands immediately settle on the cards (they become jungle cards again) and some are locked back in chains. Unfortunately, I had to use boosters. 

There are few players who have come this far. I'm going to call someone so you get another opinion. 

@OseeASi Do you have any tips for Level 3039? It's in episode 200.

• OseeASi
    OseeASi Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

@bibi-4 , @DieOmimi

I really can't recall if i used a booster or not for that level. I could go up to 25 cards in a row now without any.

Brace yourself because levels 3042 and 3044 are even harder...

• bibi-4
    bibi-4 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thanks, OseeASi and DieOmimi! Obviously, King is making some levels impossible to pass without boosters no matter how many times you try. So either pay to play or stop playing. And where is the fun?

Thanks again!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,441 Friends Moderator
    Options

Oh yes @OseeASi @bibi-4 , I've spent a lot of boosters on the many levels that have been released. My stock is now also used up. With the exception of a few jokers, I need 20 to 30 attempts at the "normal" levels. In the last 5 episodes I only managed 2 levels the first time. 🙄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?