Lost rewards

dotty1997
dotty1997 Posts: 23 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Support

Once again my rewards I won have gone. It is very frustrating. If I have won them then they should not be taken away. My game is saved so where are they. I think you take them away in the hope that I will purchase rewards. If that is the case then that's not fair. It usually happens when I have a reasonable amount of them. I enjoy the game but taking my rewards away sucks. One day it will suck too much and I will delete game.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope you can get purchase rewards back. 😊

⚠️ Also please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items and have followed purchase issues already but it's still not worked, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on Facebook check here. On mobile, check this page instead), so they can help. 😊

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hello again! 👋

Did you have followed these steps of Purchase Issue already? 🤔

If yes but it's still not worked, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on Facebook check here. On mobile, check this page instead), so they can help. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• dotty1997

What I want to know is why do my boosters that I have won and not purchased disappear. I have played other King games and it only seems to happen in the Pyramid Solitaire game. If there is a glitch in this game then it should be fixed. It's only been about a month since my last lot disappeared. If you can figure out how to replace purchased boosters than you should be able to replace won boosters. It takes away any enjoyment in the game when you are disadvantaged in this way.

• dotty1997

Why do keep talking about purchases. I said these were boosters I had won, not purchased.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hello again @dotty1997

Please contact customer support at the bottom of this page.

Tap the “Contact Us” words and this chat box will appear. You can try to find your answer to your problem on your own or send a message to customer support and they will get back with you tomorrow. Please include your email and game ID. ⬆️⬆️

Thanks @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?