stuck on 92

beachcat
beachcat Posts: 2 Newbie

ive bought bars nothing works how can i go to 93?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,335 Friends Moderator

Hi @beachcat hello and welcome to our sweet and helpful community.Β 

Can you please tell me what exactly your problem is? Have you passed Level 92 and your avatar is no longer going to Level 93?

If this is your problem, please try the default fix:

1. Check your store for updates and make sure you have the latest version of the game.

2. Check the free memory in your device. You must have at least 2 GB of free space.

3. Log out of the game, turn off your device completely for a few minutes. Turn it back on and log back into the game with your account.

I hope it helps. Please get in touch if you continue to have problems. You can tag me by using the @-sign and my name. Or ask for the game Mod @teresawallace44

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @beachcat

Welcome to our wonderful King community. πŸ’•πŸ€—

I just tried level 92. It’s a little hard. If you have jokers you can use them at the end but just keep trying. You’ll pass it. I believe in you. πŸ’•πŸ‘

If you want, I can put you on a list so you can be tagged in contests to win gold bars for your Pyramid Solitaire game. Also I can tag you in other discussions if you want to interact with our great community. πŸ’•πŸ₯°

Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire. πŸ’•πŸ˜

Thank you @DieOmimi for helping. It’s always appreciated. πŸ’•πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,335 Friends Moderator

@teresawallace44 @beachcat I tested it without jokers on episode 9 or 10 (had to run very far LOL). On the third attempt, it worked without help. So you don't have to use jokers.Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?