pyramid solitaire saga keeps crashing

Sonja_Goodrem
Sonja_Goodrem Posts: 1 Newbie

on level 751 in pyramid solitaire saga, when i press play the game crashes..

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,318 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Sonja, thanks for posting. I am sorry you are having issues. 

Can you try the troubleshooting here to see if that helps with your issues first :)

• ekoblosh
    ekoblosh Posts: 2 Newbie

May 2021. I can’t even open the game, it keeps crashing. This happened to me a year ago and I was at level 1955. I had to reinstall the game. Today I’m at level 1778 since I had to delete it and start over and now I’m truly pissed. King wants to say it’s a device issue, I say it’s a king issue. I have no issues with Candy Crush!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! This area community is Pyramid Solitaire Saga (not Candy Crush Saga).

Please ask on Correct Game Area. Here are Game links to find your game and the support area :

King Community Games' Links

Also check :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

In the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderator @Elsa, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• ekoblosh
    ekoblosh Posts: 2 Newbie

I was posting about pyramid solitaire. All I did was compare it to another king game candy crush. But you only saw one thing a Candy Crush pyramid solitaire crashes every time I touch the icon this is the second time and I’m tired of it.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Okay! Thank you for your answering! 😊

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked again, please let me know! 😉

Also check here :

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! 

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited May 2021

Hi @ekoblosh

This is a known issue that’s be on and off for a while. We moderators can not physically doing anything except pass this on to the studio and they are working on solving the problem. All I can say is be patient and play another King game while you wait. 💕👍

Also if your device is obsolete it will automatically close the game. Make sure your device and game is up to date/updated. Restarting your device can also help. 💕👍

Thanks for being patient. 🤗

Thanks @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?