Is anyone else having trouble with the competition?

pugsramcman
pugsramcman Posts: 2 Newbie

Playing for Anubis I completed 20 levels and the game says " no levels completed lucky you" when

going through to semi final. But I completed one level in the final and got credited with that.

contacted King support in the past and they said weeks ago they were working on it.

then the last email from them said " levels would be credited in the final ..

which clearly isn't happening.

Keith

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,318 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @pugsramcman Welcome to our sweet and helpful community.

What happened to you, other players had as well. It's because you played the 20 levels the day before but no level on the day of the decision. The game only looks at the current day. If you have not completed a level on this day, you will receive this message. It was the same with me and when talking to other players we came to the same conclusion. It has already been reported to the support, but I do not know any result yet. 🤷

I hope that your team has received a prize and that you have also benefited from it. 😅

Have a nice day yet.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,318 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @pugsramcman Welcome to our sweet and helpful community.

What happened to you, other players had as well. It's because you played the 20 levels the day before but no level on the day of the decision. The game only looks at the current day. If you have not completed a level on this day, you will receive this message. It was the same with me and when talking to other players we came to the same conclusion. It has already been reported to the support, but I do not know any result yet. 🤷

I hope that your team has received a prize and that you have also benefited from it. 😅

Have a nice day yet.

• pugsramcman
    pugsramcman Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks for the info!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?