pyramid solitaire saga not loading

dotty1997
dotty1997 Posts: 23 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Support

Once again Pyramid not loading. It has only been going about a month since the same thing happened. Something goes wrong with the game too often and I am fed up with it. I know I can uninstall and then reinstall it without losing my level but I do lose all my rewards that I have won. What is the problem with the game. I have played other King games and never had any glitches like in this game. I am getting to the end of my patience with this game. You need to sort out the problems with the game.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

This is for Candy Crush Saga forum, but not to worry as it will be moved to the correct forum

Please visit Pyramid Solitaire Saga Community 👇️

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you tried to follow these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue here (Android) or here (Apple) that I hope this helps! 😉

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @dotty1997

Yes problems still comes up in this game as I have passed this on to the studio. Please check for update and restart your device again. If you’re playing on a iPhone or iPad please make sure you have the latest iOS version because older versions will not support it. 👍

I have put you on a list to be tagged if there’s any other updates. 🤗

Thanks @kiara_wael and @Diamond Lim 💕💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Maharani1024
    Maharani1024 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the Iphone 12 and for now 4 weeks it wont load on FB furthermore, I was on level 2439 and it is back to 1. I did not play this for 2 years to be back at 1. I have installed and reinstalled the game says I must get autho from admin and the app is not functioning.

This is frustrating because if I save it will over write my data from FB and I do not want that.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2021

Hello there! @Maharani1024 👋

The team is investigating cannot connect to Facebook (mobile), and they are sure they'll find a solution soon. Until it's fixed, can you please play on a mobile device, connected to your King account? If you haven't got a King account, please head over HERE to learn more about what they are and how to get one 😊

Please be patience and Thanks for your understanding!

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• parrish71
    parrish71 Posts: 3 Newbie

I can't play it anymore. It won't open. All it does is crash. If I have to uninstall it to get it to work, I'm not going to reinstall it. I'm sick of losing all of my boosters and mail every time the game decides not to work... which seems to be more and more often lately.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Hi @parrish71 Welcome to the King community. You are here at Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

Can you tell me more about your problem? Which platform do you play on? Each platform works a little differently. We always recommend the app on a mobile device, there are no problems there. The app on Win10 is no longer supported. I had to delete mine there because it couldn't go any further.

The mod in charge here is @teresawallace44, Maybe it can help you more.

• parrish71
    parrish71 Posts: 3 Newbie

I play it on my which is an Android. It's been crashing for several days. Since the last update, in fact. So, obviously, there are some problems there.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓

Hello there! @parrish71 👋

How about you follow these troubleshooting another steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Android) that we hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

You can also participate and answer here (🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post 🍪) and here (Who is ready to unscramble these sentences?) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

@parrish71 have you looked at the link in @Diamond Lim 's post? Please try the measures described there for Andriod.

I also play Pyramid on Android. My Android version is 9.0 or higher. I also had the game on my old device running Andriod 6.0. There it is no longer playable and I had to delete it. I was still able to open it on Android 6.0, but I had no more updates.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?