What makes boosters simply disappear?

janda1661
janda1661 Posts: 9 Level 2

I know that if I uninstall and reinstall, the boosters are lost as they are stored on the device, but I am at a loss as to why they should suddenly disappear when I have definitely NOT uninstalled. Two days ago they were there, today they have gone. Very frustrating, especially as I had quite a few. This is not the first time it has happened. I am not aware of it happening with the other King games I play (yet!)!

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,567 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @janda1661 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) and here (🖼 Take photos of King's Magic 🎨) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

That is sad. It has happened with me in the past too.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,567 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Check my answer reply here. 👆

Don't be sad, you can still earn gold bars and boosters from features/events. 😊

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) and here (🖼 Take photos of King's Magic 🎨) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?