pyramid solitaire saga not loading

Options
2»

Comments

• lb53sjs
    lb53sjs Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

So I once again had over 30 power ups of each kind because I get them and dont use them until I am entirely stuck on a level. Well once again my game crashes, this is multiple times it happens to me. I send an email to the technical support and get the same answer every time. Delete it and re-download the game. I do it and I lose everything except the level that I am on. This is frustrating, I keep sending emails to get my stuff back and I just get referred to this blog or community thing. In the past I have not received any kind of help on here. Can someone just give me my powerups all back so I can continue to enjoy playing the game.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @lb53sjs

I am sorry this has happened to you. Unfortunately us Moderators in the community can only pass this information on the the studio where the game is developed and updated. We were having issues in a lot of King games including this one. If your power ups were purchased then the studio can return them but if the were earned in game playing then those can not be returned. Purchased gold bars are stored on their servers but earned power ups are stored in your app on your phone so crashing, uninstalling and reinstalling will delete these earned power ups from your phone and game so they can not be returned. 👍

I hope this helps and maybe contact support at the bottom of this page. ⤵️

Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello there! @lb53sjs 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

You can also participate and answer here (🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post 🍪) and here (Who is ready to unscramble these sentences?) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🤠 Celebrate Level 4000 with us, Adventurers HERE! 🥳

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

A kingtastic ho ho holiday gift is on its way HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• parrish71
    parrish71 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

So... I tried uninstalling and reinstalling as suggested. Not only did I lose my boosters and mail as expected, but I've lost ALL of my progress. When I started experiencing problems I was only a few episodes away from the top level. Now I'm at level one. Screw this game. I'm not spending all of my time replaying thousands of levels that I've already completed, just to have it crash (yet again) and to have to start over (yet again)

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @parrish71

Please click on this link ➡️ "Contact Us" ⬅️ and explain the problem of your game crashing. They can help you get your progress back and any gold bars but not any boosters. If you have logged in through Facebook or King .com then you can log back in to one of those to get your progress back. If not go through this link ➡️ “Contact Us" ⬅️

I hope you get your progress back. 👍

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?