I'm unable to pass 166, can you help?

Options
Nantuella
Nantuella Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been on 166 so long it's not funny. This has to be the hardest level I have encountered. I've come within 2 or three cards of passing only to run out of cards or whatever.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can see the latest video tips of how to pass level 166 without using boosters and extra cards :

I will also tagging @DieOmimi and @teresawallace44 if they have given another tips. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

🥳 Celebrate Level 4000 with a badge and an exclusive wallpaper!

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

You can also participate and answer here (🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post 🍪), here (Who is ready to unscramble these sentences?) and here (⛄️🌲 Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

Holiday gift, from King to you! Extra levels HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,440 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim.

@Nantuella, level 166 is certainly a difficult level for you. I am currently at level 4045 and can tell you that you will have many more levels that are much more difficult. 

My strategy is to take the very right selection "Consideration" when calling a level. You immediately get 2 extra cards and also have two cards to choose from to play. These cards are located to the right and left of the stack.

At level 166 you have to collect one blue card and all 3 gold cards. Finding the blue card is very easy. Getting the golden cards is a bit more difficult. You first have to collect all the cards to get the key card. In my example, this is the 7. If you have the key card, the golden cards in the lower area will be locked. Of course, you also need the "right" cards in the deck. This is a matter of pure luck. 

I repeated the level 10 times. I was able to win it 6 times. Here are some of my screenshots:

Here I took the card to the left of the deck and used 5 (key card), 4 (card above the joker), 5 (card above the lower golden cards), 4 (exposed card above the golden cards), 3 (card above the joker on the left) and 2 (card above the golden cards below).

Since I could still collect the other cards without using a joker, it was then very easy to collect the last golden card with the help of the 10 (to the left of the deck of cards) and win the level.

I hope I was able to explain it to you and you can solve the level next time. I wish you a good board and good luck.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Thanks @DieOmimi and @Diamond Lim 💕🤗

@Nantuella Welcome to the wonderful King community. 🤗

I know you will pass this level, just keep playing. Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire. 💕👍

Please take a few minutes and explore the rest of the King community by starting ➡️ HERE ⬅️ 💕🤗

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?