blueeyedgirl63 Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I play the games?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! This website (King Community) has only Supports, Discussions, Contests and others. 

If you want to play any King's Game(Games) on any devices : 

Type of phone's Version (such as Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Phone) : You can search 'King' then you click on any King's Game (Games) to show 'Saga' by King then you download it/them on Google Play Store (Android / Kindle / Windows Phone Version) / App Store (iOS Version) . 

Computer Version (such as Facebook and King Online Game) : You can't download any King's Game(Games) on computer. But you can search 'Saga' by King then you click on any King's Game(Games) on Facebook only. Or you can also search what's King game plus Saga Game on Google Search, then it shows 'Online' to play it now but it's available some King's Games only. (Here is my example as below 👇) 

You can also check to select what's King Game will you like playing here? 😉

So can you got to play it/them? I hope you can play it/them! Enjoy your happy playing! 😊

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃), here (🍡🍬🍭Let's celebrate Candy Day🍡🍬🍭) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars (boosters) on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🍬 Candy Day: Vote and collect a sugarsweet badge HERE!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• ToTom
    ToTom Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I feel King has duped me in handing over my data. If I’d known that the community was a different site to the Pyramid app, I would not of bothered. Frustrated!

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @ToTom

Welcome to the King community. King is the one that developed and takes care of the game Pyramid Solitaire. 💕🤗

If you explore the community you can find contests to win gold bars for your game and also you’ll find fun and interesting discussions to participate in. You can also make friends and find help when you need it here in this community. It definitely is not a waste of time. 💕🤗

Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire. 💕💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?