HOW CAN I PLAY A GAME ONLINE?

Options
freddieBOBO
freddieBOBO Posts: 1 Newbie

I JUST SIGNED IN AGAIN BUT I CAN'T GET TO WHERE I CAN PLAY GAMES ONLINE LIKE I USED TO HELP!

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,043 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! This website (King Community) has only Supports, Discussions, Contests and others. 

If you want to play any King's Game(Games) on any devices : 

Type of phone's Version (such as Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Phone) : You can search 'King' then you click on any King's Game (Games) to show 'Saga' by King then you download it/them on Google Play Store (Android / Kindle / Windows Phone Version) / App Store (iOS Version) . 

Computer Version (such as Facebook and King Online Game) : You can't download any King's Game(Games) on computer. But you can search 'Saga' by King then you click on any King's Game(Games) on Facebook only. Or you can also search what's King game plus Saga Game on Google Search, then it shows 'Online' to play it now but it's available some King's Games only. (Here is my example as below 👇) 

You can also check to select what's King Game will you like playing here? 😉

So can you got to play it/them? I hope you can play it/them! Enjoy your happy playing! 😊

You can also participate and answer here (🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post 🍪), here (Who is ready to unscramble these sentences?) and here (⛄️🌲 Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🥳 Celebrate Level 4000 with a badge and an exclusive wallpaper!

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

Holiday gift, from King to you! Extra levels HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @freddieBOBO

Welcome to the wonderful King community. 🤗

In order to play Pyramid Solitaire Saga you will need to play from a mobile device since PC and King .com doesn’t support the game anymore. Any mobile device will do as long as it’s not outdated. 👍

You can explore the rest of the community by starting ➡️ HERE ⬅️ 👍

You'll find contests to participate in to win gold bars for your game and also fun and interesting discussions to participate in too. 💕🤗

Thanks for playing Pyramid Solitaire. 💕

Thanks for the help @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?