I only see ask friends for lives and not send friends a life

Options
DJD
DJD Posts: 1 Newbie

I only see ask friends for lives and not send friends a life when I click on the heart at the beginning of a level

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi DJD, how do you play both games, I mean what platforms or devices do you play on? For Soda on Android I always get the option to send lives to all my friends or my Soda friends only. In other games you see red hearts besides your friends names and when you click on these, you send them lives too. 

• K
    K Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2015
    Options

This is what worked for me. this is only for facebook app, I don't know about any other operating system. I was having the same problem, and I uninstalled the app (candy crush soda saga) and reinstalled it and it still didn't have the option to send lives to friends. so I uninstalled both candy crush saga AND candy crush soda saga, logged out of facebook, deleted my browsing history(cookies), then after logging back into facebook, I reinstalled only candy crush soda saga app and presto!...it worked. I could then again send lives to friends on that game. good luck, and good playing!

• Sucrose
    Sucrose Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi DJD

Here's a video that shows you how to get and give lives in soda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCfi87J46Ic

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?