Introduce yourself! Start your adventure in the Pyramid Community here!

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello, @Aquakrystal ! Welcome to the Community, Adventurer! 🤗 Have you already designed your card? Your design could be featured in the game 😁

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Aquakrystal 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Nice your current level and thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Design your card to celebrate Level 5,000 - Win Gold Bars and Badge here!

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Bopper1
    Bopper1 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi tbaier79 and Aquakrystal,

Welcome to the community 😍

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2022

Hello there! @Bopper1 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, you can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Design your card to celebrate Level 5,000 - Win Gold Bars and Badge here!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• Serano
    Serano Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, I am Serano and I am playing from, Windhoek, Republic of Namibia 🇳🇦 and I have been playing Pyramid Solitaire for over 3 years now. I had to restart my journey twice. The first time I was at level 1700+ and it was a bit frustrating to start afresh but that didn't stop me!

Currently I am on Level 4165 and still going and going....

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Nice your current level and introduce yourself! @Serano 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• LilleKraake
    LilleKraake Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2022

Greetings from Norway!

My name is Lille Kråke, I'm a Gothic Renaissance woman. I specialize in fashion design, drawing, painting and jewelry design, creation and repair. I look forward to meeting new friends!

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Nice your introduce yourself! @LilleKraake 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4

Hi I’m Lisa and I’m just starting pyramid solitaire. I have played other solitaire games. I live in the 🇺🇸 USA

• Diamond_Lim

Nice your introduce yourself and Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 👍😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?