Yay! Glad to see you are back! @rosemariepahayo1 👋😄

• duckbutta2u
    duckbutta2u Posts: 1 Newbie

This is one best games out there I love it

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,795 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @duckbutta2u and New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your celebrating Level 4000 and playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,895 Level 5

Let's celebrate the Level 4000 in PSS! It's so fun.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Thank you for your celebrating Level 4000 and playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Lilbit784256
    Lilbit784256 Posts: 8 Level 2

Its challenging and entertaining gets me threw waiting for appointments

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Lilbit784256 👋

🏺 Design your own card to celebrate level 5,000 - Win Badge and Gold Bars on Pyramid Solitaire Saga here! 😉

• Beba7472000
    Beba7472000 Posts: 3 Newbie

This is the most addictive game for me!!!

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Beba7472000 👋

Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

• dyw
    dyw Posts: 1 Newbie

I love all the different challenges,just keeps getting better!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?