jojoredfisher
jojoredfisher Posts: 2 Newbie
edited May 2022 in Discussions

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @jojoredfisher 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which King's game have you playing and are you asking for joining your team? 😊

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• jojoredfisher
    jojoredfisher Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your answering and playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

You can also check more exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Design your card to celebrate Level 5,000 - Win Gold Bars and Badge here!

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

I move this thread to Pyramid Solitaire Community soon. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?