Friend

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022

Hello there! @draculus and @HisCupcake 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊

If you have playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, you can check here :

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

🔥 Hot now in Pyramid HERE! 💥 I 👋 Introduce yourself! Start your adventure in the Pyramid Community HERE! I 🏺Ra's Third Eye is about to share its wisdom with us players HERE I 📮 Pyramid Suggestion Box HERE

You can also participate and answer here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

If you are not playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• Diamond_Lim
  • AndréRamos
    AndréRamos Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, how can I get add more friends?

• Diamond_Lim

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊

If you have playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, you can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Design your card to celebrate Level 5,000 - Win Gold Bars and Badge here!

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?