Is anyone else getting Ripped Off By King Pyramid Solitaire??

Options
kathy3220
kathy3220 Posts: 18 Level 2

I have been playing Pyramid Solitaire for years. I never had any issue until I got to the end of the levels. Then each Friday I would wait for a new level/game to be released. That is when the issues began. I started buying gold bars. I would get some stash of boosters saved. Then one day it would say I needed an update. I would update and I would then loose every single booster. This happen constantly. Sometimes King would replace my gold bars by giving me 500 of them. Sometimes they would just say "Oh Well, you didn't pay for the boosters". Well yes I did! I bought gold bars to pass certain levels that would give me rewards. So yes, I did BUY them. King wants me to video record issues. How can you record issues when one day you go to play and boosters are gone? Today I went to play, something yesterday told be to take picture of my boosters. Guess what happen? I went to play and it took me straight to level 1. No, I didn't sign out. I went out of game and came back in. I was back where I was suppose to be. And you know what is missing? Yep! My boosters. Here is pictures showing what level I am on, my boosters, then no boosters. I just noticed that I didn't get a picture of my top level.boosters. Oh, and King claims they can see my boosters on their end. Well if they can, it does me no good on MY end where I see NOTHING.

Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @kathy3220

I’m sorry your having this problem. It sounds like the studio has gave you extra gold bars so you can buy your boosters back. Unfortunately the boosters are stored on your device and not on their servers. So when the game resets for whatever reason all the boosters are lost. 💕👍

Extra gold bars are the only thing they can give you and not every time. 💕🤗

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• kathy3220
    kathy3220 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for trying to help. But the issue is coming from "King" whenever they do an update or term agreement is when I loose my boosters. All I do is go play a game and if I see "update now" or "accept new terms" I know I will loose my boosters. Example from this morning. I opened the game and I am on level 1. I did not sign out. I went out of game and came back in. I am now back at game #4471. If I would have had boosters I know that meant they were taken away from me again. I refuse to buy anymore gold bars. Like I said before I don't remember having any issues with this game until I ran out of levels and new ones had to be created. These new levels I very seldom get 3 stars. Always 2. Not sure what is going on with that.

Once again, thank you for trying to help.

• DAC69DC
    DAC69DC Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I really enjoy playing this game I play it every day all through out the day an I really don't understand what is going on but I do know that I am really getting tired of my boosters and gold bars going missing

• vwslugbug
    vwslugbug Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I had a ton that I earned and they were gone with the update! It’s taking the joy out of playing especially when you’re in the harder levels. They need to find a way to store the booster information too so when there’s and up and you have to reinstall you don’t lose everything!

maybe it’s punishment for those who don’t pay to play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?