Adding friends

Options
vwslugbug
vwslugbug Posts: 14 Level 2

First off this has to be the worst community forum to navigate through to find an answer. There’s too much junk on each page and message posts.

Anyway, I am playing on an IPhone with a King account, how do I add friends to my game? I have a few friends and have no idea how they even got there.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,948 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @vwslugbug welcome to our community. You have arrived here in the forum of Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

In this game, there is currently no option to add friends yourself. The friends you see in this game are randomly assigned. However, if you have already added friends in other games (in the games that have this option such as Candy Crush or Candy Crush Soda or Pet Rescue), these friends will also be seen in Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

The studio constantly advised against improving the games. I hope that soon there will also be an option to add friends in Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

You are also welcome to add a suggestion in our suggestion box. You can do it here: pyramid-suggestion-box

To navigate our community: Each game has its own forum. You can find the individual forums by clicking on the lettering "King". Then you will get an overview of all our games.

So that I can help you and maybe give you some links, please tell me where you want to go exactly. All community managers, moderators and our players are very helpful. We want all players to feel comfortable in our community.

Thank you for playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga. ♠️♣️♦️♥️

• vwslugbug
    vwslugbug Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Bummer. Thank you for responding!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?