Playing on 2 devices: iPad updates, Android phone does not.

Options
Amber_Fallon
Amber_Fallon Posts: 5 Level 2

I play Pyramid Solitaire Saga on my phone and on my iPad. This hasn't been an issue in the past, but recently if I beat a level on my iPad, my Android phone isn't syncing my progress, so I have to repeat levels. If I beat a level on my Android, it updates the iPad without a problem.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If you got the the Facebook App installed on both just make sure they are both up to date. If they already are, uninstall them and connect in the game to Facebook, it will open up a web browser for you to log instead, works a soft rest apparently so give it a shot. Once you're done you can reinstall the FB app. Let me know how it goes Amber!

• Amber_Fallon
    Amber_Fallon Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

If you got the the Facebook App installed on both just make sure they are both up to date. If they already are, uninstall them and connect in the game to Facebook, it will open up a web browser for you to log instead, works a soft rest apparently so give it a shot. Once you're done you can reinstall the FB app. Let me know how it goes Amber!

I don't actually have the Facebook app installed on either device. I always use the browser to connect. I've tried connecting/disconnecting multiple times, even uninstalling/reinstalling Pyramid Solitaire Saga, but it doesn't help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?