Power up and rare cards

Patti21
Patti21 Posts: 64 Level 2
I am playing Pyramid solitaire saga on my Tablet. I can see the Joker/sceptre of power and my extra cards at the bottom of my screen however, I have won quite a few rare cards but can't find them to use them? where are they kept?

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @Patti21 ,

Sorry we didn't get back to you, we were building this site (and I hope you like it!).

Can you attach a screenshot? Maybe that way we can help you better (and if you don't know how, just say it!)

Cheers,
    Xarly

• Patti21
    This is the best I can do for a screen shot 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @Patti21 ,

Thanks for the screenshot, your best is perfect!

The key to this lies on the screen that comes before starting a level. There you can select the power and the boosters. Make sure you navigate slowly through it as there are hints and tips on how to equip the best possible setup for your level!

Hope this solves the mystery!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Patti21
    I can see these on the screen before I play:- an 'ACE' that removes all blockers in the way/another 'ACE' that lets you see the next card in your deck/and another booster that lets you see all the cards face up. Underneath these 3 cards are the power cards i.e Scarab/Reserve/Reflect. As I mentioned before, there are only 3 cards I can find when I start playing and they are the Joker/Sceptre of power/extra cards(shown in my screen shot) these are the slots that display the cards I have won .. So where do I find the 'rare' cards I have been awarded?
  • mccone
    mccone Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same, you open a chest and receive a rare card but there is nowhere to find these rare cards once you have them. Where are they hidden? 

• Patti21
    Exactly mccone! where are they?!  .. 
  • jlairdieson
    jlairdieson Posts: 1 Newbie
    The rare cards are card backs that unlock under your treasure icon.  They’re not boosters at all.  Just collectibles

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?