Level 977 freezing

kageinc99
kageinc99 Posts: 2 Newbie

This has been occurring on level 977 all week. I’ve reinstalled but that didn’t help. It freezes halfway through the round on all devices. Please assist.

Answers

• JayD
    JayD Posts: 27 Level 2
    Awhile ago, I complained about an issue where the cards freeze, therefore stopping the continuation of the game. You guys did not believe me. Instead, you dismissed it as a "connection" and "performance" issue. Not only was the response from King inadequate, it was insulting. Well, the glitch happened again and this time I HAVE PROOF. 

I live recorded the glitch. In the video, you can see that I have a SEVEN but also notice that I tap on an EIGHT repeatedly and nothing happens.

https://youtu.be/3ZXWagfrvrw

• ARunyan704
    ARunyan704 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have repeatedly been trying to log on today and the gane froze after I made a purchase and my credit card got charged but I never received my piggy bank full of gold bars and now when I press the app it gets to the open page with the pyramid solitaire  logo and then shuts down automatically
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @JayD and @ARunyan704, and welcome to the community! If your are having freezing issues, please check out this article that I’ve screenshoted below from King’s in-game “Help Center.” I hope this helps! 

• JayD
    edited January 2019
    Thanks, but that wasn't helpful at all. The game itself isn't freezing, it's more of a freezing glitch. I much rather hear from the people from King. I wonder what kind of [...] explanation they're cooking up this time.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @JayD ,

First, to get things clear: If you wish to keep using this site, you need to be respectful, as stated in our guidelines. We are humans here, and we expect to be treated with respect.

That said, thanks for the report. There a couple of things that we need in order to forward this issue it to the studio:

- Level this is happening.
    - Device you are playing on.
    - If it happens constantly or is occasional.

I've also granted some gold bars to your account in compensation for the issue.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • JayD
    Xarly said:
    Hi @JayD ,

First, to get things clear: If you wish to keep using this site, you need to be respectful, as stated in our guidelines. We are humans here, and we expect to be treated with respect.

That said, thanks for the report. There a couple of things that we need in order to forward this issue it to the studio:

- Level this is happening.
    - Device you are playing on.
    - If it happens constantly or is occasional.

I've also granted some gold bars to your account in compensation for the issue.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    I'm sorry, but that's funny coming from the same person who gave the insulting response last time. Please understand my perspective: everytime I have a problem, it either goes unsolved, is dismissed or there is a blatant excuse given. King is the only game maker I have problems with. No one else. It's become frustrating and tiresome having to deal with you guys. 

Thanks for the gold bars though.
  • kageinc99
    kageinc99 Posts: 2 Newbie

This has been occurring on level 977 all we. I’ve reinstalled but that didn’t help. It freezes halfway through the round on all devices. Please assist.

• DianaRR
    DianaRR Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2022

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,831 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hello there! @kageinc99 @DianaRR @Guadacr 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your reporting. I will asking Community Team then how they can answer me for this level freezing. 😉

@DianaRR - Also sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?